You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Reports wattage consumption or kWh energy usage
- Controllable by other Z-Wave devices
- Remotely turn connected device ON/OFF to save electricity
- Operating distance of 100+ feet
- Small size to help minimize blocking of other AC outlets
Once the Smart Energy Switch is added to your network, you can turn it on and off from any of your Z-Wave compatible controllers. The connected lamp or appliance can also be controlled locally from the Smart Energy Switch itself. It also works as a signal repeater, resending commands intended for other devices and increasing the reliability of your network. With a Z-Wave compatible gateway and software program like Indigo, you’ll also be able to monitor the energy usage of the connected appliance.