You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dual-band INSTEON products like the AccessPoint allow RF-only INSTEON devices to send (and receive) commands to (and from) power line-only INSTEON devices as well as repeat the commands to other RF-only devices.
At least one (1) dual-band INSTEON product is required when using an RF-only INSTEON device. At least two (2) dual-band INSTEON products are recommended to ensure reliable communication across common two-phase home wiring systems. For larger applications, it is recommended to install at least one dual-band INSTEON product for each 750 - 1,000 square feet. The LED on the AccessPoint is used initially to help set up your network - especially the coupling of the two electrical phases. After the initial setup, the white LED will flicker as it sends or receives INSTEON signals, making it easy to see when there is traffic traveling through your INSTEON network.
- Frequency: 915 Mhz
- RF Range: 200 feet, line of sight
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32 to 104 °F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Supple Voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%, 60 Hertz, single phase
- Power Consumption: 1.46 Watts
- Surge Protection: Rated for 150 Volts