You have no items in your shopping cart.
The EZIO2X4 has four inputs (2 opto-isolated and 2 programmable as analog levels) can be used to interface items such as door closures, light sensors, temperature sensors, etc. These inputs can send INSTEON group commands upon changes in their levels or at preset alarms points in the case of the analog inputs. As an INSTEON/X10 responder, EZIO2X4 functions as a dual relay switch rated .5A at 30VDC/120VAC.
Control and monitor anything in your Indigo based Insteon/X10 home automation network with EZIO2X4! (NOTE: Indigo 4 Pro or greater, in tandem with the INSTEON PowerLinc Modem 2413U is required to use the EZIO2X4.) AND . . . ANOTHER NOTE: Indigo must be running on your Mac for the EZIO2X4 to be controlled. You cannot upload your related triggers and schedules that involve the EZIO2X4 into the PowerLinc Controller 2414U and then turn off your Mac. See these helpful Indigo hardware compatibility tables.
- Dimensions (inches) : 4 x 2.5 x 1.5 (excluding external connectors)
- Weight: 5 oz
- Input: 2 Opto-isolated (3-30VDC); 2 Digital or Analog (0-5VDC)
- Output: 2 - 30VDC/120VAC; .5A
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32-122 degrees F; 0-85% relative humidity
- Power Plug: 3-pin grounded 120V
- Pass-through Outlet: 3-pin grounded 120V
- Maximum Load: 480 Watts
- Maximum Amps: 15 (for resistence loads)
- Warranty: 1 year