You have no items in your shopping cart.
Simply install the keypad in place of a standard wall switch and the on and off buttons control whatever the previous switch controlled (light/appliance), while the four scene buttons can be programmed to control any number of INSTEON devices such as dimmers, receptacles, A/V gear and more. Of course, if you are using Indigo, then the possibilities are practically limitless on how you can work this device into your overall Indigo/INSTEON system.
This newest member of the KeypadLinc family supports voltages from 120 to 277V, making it the perfect energy saving, wireless controller for residential and commercial building automation systems.
Be aware that this new KeypadLinc (Dual-band) requires a little more depth than the single-band version (2486SWH6). The depth is 1.2" for the single-band version versus 1.7" for the dual-band version.
- Voltage & Frequency: 120-277 VAC, 60Hz, Single Phase
- INSTEON Powerline Frequency: 131.65 Khz
- INSTEON Minimum Transmit Level: 3.2 Vpp into 5 Ohms
- INSTEON Minimum Receive Level: 10 mV
- INSTEON Radio Frequency: 915 MHZ
- Operation Modes: INSTEON only, X10 only, or INSTEON and X10 combo mode
- Dimensions: 4.2" H x 1.8" W x 1.7" D
- Maximum Load: 20 Amps;1800 Watts (for incandescent loads)
- Power Consumption:
- Load Types: Wired-in incandescent lighting and inductive loads
- Operating Temperature: Indoors, 32 to 104° F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Neutral Connection: Required