You have no items in your shopping cart.
The INSTEON Mini Remote, 4 Scene is an easy-to-use wireless remote that allows you to control INSTEON dimmers, switches and plug-in or receptacle dimmers.
- Wireless remote control for INSTEON controlled lighting and appliances
- Elegant design and super-easy setup
- Raise and lower lighting levels or recall a favorite lighting level - wirelessly!
- Control multiple lights in one room or across the entire house
- Use as a portable handheld remote or mount it on the wall for use as a keypad
- Battery operated - requires no external power or communication wiring and it's rechargeable
- 50 ft range to nearest dual-band device or Access Point
Now you can raise and lower light levels for multiple lights from anywhere in your house. The INSTEON Mini Remote is wireless, making it incredibly versatile. You can use it as a lightweight handheld remote or make it a tabletop control for your nightstand, counter or coffee table by attaching it to the tabletop stand of the INSTEON Mini Remote - Visor Clip and Tabletop Stand kit. Or, you can use it to turn on your house lights from the car by attaching it to the visor clip found in the INSTEON Mini Remote - Visor Clip and Tabletop Stand kit. You might even choose to mount it to the wall to create a wireless keypad in the perfect location - without having to rewire by using the INSTEON Mini Remote Wall Mount Bracket kit. The INSTEON Mini Remote is ultra-easy to install and operate, giving you the most flexibility for a truly smart home using INSTEON.
How the INSTEON Mini Remote Keypad, 4 Scene Works
Tapping the right hand (ON) key turns your light (or scene) on and tapping the left hand (OFF) key turns your light (or scene) off; press and hold the ON button to brighten every light in the scene or press and hold the OFF button to dim every light in the scene. The LED status indicator blinks green for ON commands and red for OFF commands. The LED indicator will also let you know if a device did not acknowledge the command.
Additional programming options allow INSTEON Mini Remote Keypad, 4 Scene to function as an INSTEON Mini Remote Keypad, 8 Scene, making the right hand key control one scene and the left hand key control another. This can be set to alternate between ON and OFF for each press (toggle) or only send ON (non-toggle).
Of course, Indigo supports the entire line of INSTEON Mini Remote devices which means the possibilities increase exponentially of what you can do with the RemoteLinc 2 Keypad. Be sure and read the INSTEON Mini Remote Wiki from the Indigo site for guidance on how to interpret and use the INSTEON Mini Remote button pushes in your Indigo/INSTEON system.
A Type A to Micro-B USB Charging Cable is required to charge the INSTEON Mini Remote devices. With the cable you can charge INSTEON Mini Remote by plugging the cable into a computer USB port or into a USB power adapter. Remember, the INSTEON Mini Remote is an RF only device, so you will need at least one dual-band INSTEON device or an AccessPoint to convert the RF signals to power line signals. Of course, if you have your Indigo /INSTEON system already in place, then you most likely already meet this qualification.
- Color: White
- RF Range: 50' (line of sight)
- Frequency: 915 MHz
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
- UPC: 813922010701
- LED Type: Two-color: Green and Red
- LED During Use: Green Flash Once On, Bright, Fast-on
- LED During Use: Red Flash Once Off, Dim, Fast-Off
- LED During Use: Red Blink for ~3 Seconds Scene Acknowledge Missing
- Setup Memory: Non-volatile EEPROM
- Scenes: 4 (default), configurable to 8
- Scene Configurations: 4 On/Off (default), 8 Toggle or 8 Always On
- INSTEON Links: 400
- Scene Commands Supported: On/Off; Begin Brightening/Begin Dimming; End Brightening/End Dimming; Fast On/Fast Off
- Software Configurable: Yes
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32°F to 104°F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 2.6" H x 1.3" W x .39" Dv
- Weight: 1 oz
- Battery Type: 3.7 VDC Lithium Polymer, Rechargeable, non-replaceable
- Battery Charge Hold Duration: 9-12 months based on average 16 button presses per day (will decrease over time)
- Battery Recharging Cycles: >500
- Recharging Jack: Standard, Micro-USB, 5VDC
- Recharging Time: 1 hour
- Certification: FCC and IC Certified
- X10 Support: N/A